Interested in creating your own pieces of art? The act of creation can be one of the most satisfying ways to express yourself.
Join Tami at Eye-C Gallery for art classes. All classes last for 6 weeks and cost $135. Classes include:
- Introduction to drawing & design: all ages, absolute beginners or hone your skills with one-on-one instruction (supplies included). Options for flexible dates.
- Art therapy: adult healing with colours as we explore ways to express, purge and work through trauma with art (supplies included). Options for flexible dates.
- Multimedia: learning to combine watercolour, acrylic, pastel, pencils, wax and found items to create a masterpiece on canvas board (supplies $30 extra or bring your own). Options for flexible dates.
- Building upon art skills: all ages, having fun finding your inner Picasso (supplies included). Options for flexible dates.
Just want to drop in without making a 6-week commitment? That’s fine, too. We welcome drop-ins for $28.00 per class. Call Eye-C Custom Picture Framing in Edmonton for more information.
Girls’ Night Out
Check us out on Facebook for this month’s date.
Paint Night at the Gallery of Art
This class costs $40 per person and includes:
- All art supplies
- Acrylic paint
- Use of apron
- 3 hours of group & individual instruction
- Healthy snacks (to get those juices flowing!)
- One free beverage of choice
- A fun experience for all
- To bring home a completed master piece
- To learn new skills
- To retain lasting memories: laughter & smiles
- Positive enlightenment